Why the coronavirus pandemic has made 5G more essential than ever
is very fast and reliable. The concept of hand held devices is going to be revolutionized with the advent of 5G. Now all services and applications can be accessed by a single IP, such as telephony, games, and many other multimedia applications. As it is not a new thing in market and there are millions of users all over the world who have experienced the wireless services wireless technology. It is not easy to curtail the use of this new 5G network technology. There is only need to make it accessible so that a common man can easily afford the profitable packs offered by the companies so that 5G network could hold the authentic place.
Mobile communication has become more popular in the past few years due to the rapid revolution in mobile technology. This revolution is due to a very high increase in telecom customers. This revolution is from 1G- the first generation, 2Gthe second generation, 3G- the third generation, and then the 4G- the forth generation,5G-the fifth second generation. The mobile wireless industry began to create, revolutionize, and evolve technology from the early 1970s. In the past decades, mobile wireless technology has experienced the 4th to 5th generation of technological revolution and evolution.  The world's telecommunications services have made a major leap over the past few years. Since 6 billion people own mobile phones, we will analyze the various generations of cellular systems that have been studied during the evolution of mobile communications from 1st to 5th generation. We can analyze that this could be due to increase in the telecom customers day by day. In the present time, there are four generations in the mobile industry. These are respectively 1G- the first generation, 2G- the second generation, 3G- the third generation, and then the 4G- the forth generation,5G-the fifth second generation.
According to the researched reference material, 5G should provide low latency, very stable communication and large-scale connectivity in addition to capacity-enhancing technology. Therefore, the trickiest part of 5G development is the design of a flexible system concept platform that can successfully integrate and manage a variety of individual technologies optimized for different use cases.
1) Manufacturing : The manufacturing industry is expected to get the most benefit from 5G. Over time, the higher bandwidth and lower latency of this technology will help manufacturers reorganize factory floor layouts and raise production standards. With 5G, smart factories that already utilize automation and the Internet of Things (IoT) will achieve faster production speeds.
2) Retail: From next year onwards 5G technology will come into action. Data analytics helps retailers to identify the buying behaviour of the people. 5G technology strenghtens the flow of data which lets managers know if an item is out of stock. Mobile commerce will be improved, and 5G is expected to drive new mobile commerce revenues of US$12 billion by 2021.
3) Media : There will be a tremondous increase in the downloading and uploading speed when 5G technology comes into action. If we are watching movie online , we will not face any kind of issues. Built-in enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), everything from watching videos to streaming music to playing games will become faster and faster.
4) Hospitality: The travel industry will get benefited whenever 5G technology
will come into existance. Many hotels are already installing fiber-optic Internet connections to meet the needs of 5G. With faster movement speeds, hotel guests will be able to preview hotel rooms in a fully immersive experience.
5) Financial services: The financial services industry is expected to take advantage of 5G to a large extent. The technology will improve the back-end process, enabling insurance adjusters to quickly send photos via mobile devices, and banks will provide lightning-fast services to remote customers.