Before choosing the right market analyst which can deliver results, it is important we choose the correct one. We weigh the pros and cons before making any decision. Here are some reasons why Huddle Market Insights would be the perfect choice.
- Timely Delivery and Financial Stability – We at Huddle Market Insights understand that turnaround time is critical and is often a barrier which prevents market research from happening because sometimes it can take too long. We strive to deliver insights in a relatively short amount of time and won’t close up shop half way through fieldwork because it can’t pay the electric bill (kind of obvious).
- Knowledge and Responsiveness – We understand that our clients want to work with a research team that knows its business and can take the data and findings and apply it to recommendations to improve business. Responsiveness is also key and ties in nicely with timely delivery. Speed is essential.
- Quality Data Collection Techniques – We’re aware that not only does data need to be collected fast but it needs to be high quality. Quality control measures and management of telephone fieldwork is critical but it’s even more critical with online and panel studies when surveys are self-administered by respondents.
- Price and Access to Market – Price is always of paramount importance on everyone’s list but can it be a competitive advantage? Interestingly, organizations with research budgets under $100,000 were more likely to rate price as being a more important factor than those with budgets over $100,000. Access to market is key when selecting a focus group facility to recruit participants in a nearby market.
- Experience and Consultative Skills – Organizations hiring a market research firm want to know that the team they are working with has done this before. No organization wants its project to be the guinea pig for a methodology or for the first project for a new analyst. Huddle Market Insights provides just that because we understand that consultative skills tie in with the research firm’s ability to listen to the client’s needs and then deliver on them.